If you pay via Western Union,we could provide 6%-12% discount.
Western Union is a very easy and quick way to send and receive.We could understand that if it is the first time to shop from us,you will worry about your order. We promise that we wil ship out your items and you will love them.
You can go to your nearest local Western Union outlet to make payment, or pay online through their website with your credit card or bank account - https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/send-money.html or use Western Union's mobile app to transfer easily and save on fees. s. Western Union agent locations exist within many stores (e.g. Walmart, Walgreens etc.) as well as stand alone locations.
How you can save on Western Union transfer fees:
1. Download the Western Union Mobile App - https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/mobile-app.html
2. Create an account and login
3. Pick how much money you are sending and which country are you sending to
4. Choose "Cash Pickup" for 'how the receiver is going to receive money. Choose "Pay in store / Pay in cash" for 'how would you like to pay' (You'll be able to use your debit cards too at the Western Union outlets)
6. After that, enter the Western Union transfer details that we've emailed to you; Receiver's first name, last name and country is all you need.
7. Review, confirm the info and complete the transaction on the app.
8. WU app will provide the participating location where you can give your phone number and complete the transaction by paying in cash. Total amount would be given already to you in the app.
9. Make sure you check the participating Western Union locations in the app as it will give you all nearby locations of Western Union outlets.
10. Call before going to a WU location and ask about completing the transaction you started on the mobile app just to make sure that they participate in the 'Western Union mobile app $5 fee promotion", as not all WU outlets participate in the promotion.
11. Mostly all Giant, Safeway and Walgreen locations participate in the 'WU Mobile app pay-in-cash $5 fee promotion".